Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little Bubble Bath

Can't tell you how much I love bubble baths.  I really need to schedule more of them.  I used to take one once a week.  I have no idea why I haven't had a bubble bath in ages.  I think after I do this posting, I might hop in the bath for some me time.  Hope I have some bubble bath laying around.

I wanted to go for simple, chic, and elegant when creating this card.  I think I achieved what I was looking for.  Hope you like it. 



Challenges Entered
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Bloggers Challenge - Make it Shimmer
Clear It Out - Colors (Any Color Medium)
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes 
My Time to Craft Challenge - Use a Die Cut
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pale, Pretty, Pastels
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Clean & Simple
Sew Many Challenges - Circles (hope my bubbles count)
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Ooh La La 
The Emerald Faerie Garden - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Recipe
Cream Card Stock & Designer Paper (the designer paper is from some scrap I had laying around that I have had for a few years...have no idea who made it...I'm sure all of you can relate to that.)
Stamp from Burnt Cookie Rubber Stamps
Frame Die Cut from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
Prismacolor Pencils
Tea Bags for Staining
Tim Holtz Cotton Candy Stickles
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Stickles
Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Stickles

12 comments:

  1. Great card

    Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card, Thanks for playing along with us at TPS this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Great coloring and love the frame. Thanks for joining use at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful how you framed the image, great use of the stickles! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card :-) The image is very cute and the colours and design are perfect :-)

    hope you managed to get some pamper time for yourself :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card. I love Bubble Baths too. Thanks for joining in on the BC Shimmer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't take nearly enough baths! The bubbles look quite inviting. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a brilliant card. Love how you have bordered the image x

    Thanks for joining my blog candy & posting in your side bar. I shall be announcing the winners at some point this week, so keep checking & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...